The Future Of PlantStream
PlantStream may have just left beta, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have many more exciting features planned for 2021 and beyond.
We analyzed where PlantStream was already excelling, and after consultation with our early adopters we made plans to develop features like following:
- Export support for industry standard tools & formats such as SP3D, DWG, Navis, and more
- Support for object snapping for better CAD UX
- Update to the Routing Assist algorithm to take into account process requirements, such as expansion loops and slopes
- Underground routing support for more downstream detailed design
- Multi-user support for teams working on large projects
- With more to come in 2022!
These new features will allow PlantStream to seamlessly integrate with your existing workflow, while offering a number of exciting tools to speed up the process, and allow you to focus on the creative side of plant development.
We are interested in hearing from you. Are there any features that you feel are critical to integrate? Is there a system that you would like to connect with PlantStream?
We are currently running hands-on demonstrations to see how PlantStream can revolutionize the way you work. Please contact us via this link to speak to one of our friendly developers, and organize a session.